Thursday 6 February 2014

LOVE NOTES

Good Morning, 

Well it's nearly the weekend again and what a busy one i have ahead of me.

I have a craft fair on Saturday in Falkland, i am doing a Partylite party on Saturday night. On Sunday i have another craft fair at Chapel Level in Kirkcaldy. So Sunday night i will have my feet up and prob an early night.

So it's Thursday, so that only means one thing it's my DT day over at SDD.

So this weeks facebook DT inspiration was Love Notes 

And this is my sample


This is my Munch with his favourite teddy Webster, he goes everywhere with us and he doesn't just have the 1, he has now got 6!!!!! lol

I hope you have liked what you see and if you fancy joining in any of the fun with SDD then please click on any of the links below:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/stampingdragon

Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page I love it Jacqui with love from SDD Blog ladder

    ReplyDelete