Friday 21 February 2014

Pansy Lobelia Butterfly card

Good afternoon, a wee extra post from me for today.

I had seen some of my facebook friends using some stunning digi stamps and had to find out whose they were.

Well i did and they are by the very talented Mitzi

Here is where you can purchase them from


So anyways here is one of my cards using of Mitzi's Pansy Lobelia Butterfly


The digi stamp is coloured with Spectrum Noirs
skin : fs1, 2 and 4
hair : eb 1, 2 and 3
pansies : hb1, 2 and 3
leaves : dg2 and 3, cg 1 and 2
butterfly : or1, 2 and 3
and the blender pen

I have mounted the stamped image onto gold mirror card, then layer onto purple card stock, embossed with the Embossalicious Ornate butterflies folder

Flowers are made by Samaflora and Petal Lu

Sentiment from LOTV
                                      
I have entered this card into the following challenge :
TSC challenge blog : anything goes



Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the colours in this. Thank you for entering the Anything goes Challenge over at the Stamping Chef, Floss DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Stamping Chef for our challenge and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete