Thursday 21 November 2013

Inspiration piece

Good morning.

Well it's Thursday again, which means it is my DT day over at SDD facebook group

Here is what we were given to play with this week



I was really stuck with this stamp for ages, i just didn't know what to make.

Until i got my new Ultimate pro boards.

This is what i have made 

I made a take away box to store my pin cushion in.

If you haven't already why not pop over to our facebook group and join in the fun. We have something going on everyday, we have a loyalty point scheme for members and have some freebies as well.

Or why not pop on over to the store and see what jumps into your basket.

We also have a challenge blog, a new challenge goes live tomorrow, plus we have the den. So why not take a few minutes and pop on over to see if you can find anything to join in with.


Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of making a box for your pincushion and putting the sewing machine stamp on it. It looks great with you.

    ReplyDelete