Friday 16 August 2013

Christmas in August

Good Morning Folks,

Well it's that time again.

It's new challenge time over at Stamping with the Dragon, this fortnight's challenge is Christmas in August.

So here is what i made for my DT project.



I made my first gift bag and i used YooHoo card kit.

I hope you like it?

Oh and dont forget to come and join our little family over on Facebook.
We have started a group, just for Stamping Dragon fans. We have loads of fun things going on. We have card swaps, fun challenges, games ect ect... So do come and join us..

And lastly we have a DT CALL still open, so if you fancy appling and joining in the fun with an ace team just pop on over.

Thanks for popping by. Look forward to reading your comments. Jo xxx

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jo and love the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, I like Gorjuss Girls (even with no features! lol). Looking forward to getting to know you at Stamping Dragon!

    Gorgeous little gift bag!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. Yeha i love them, think they are cute. xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog, have started following you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gift bag. I need to look for my blank bags to start decorating ready for popping gifts in as I buy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwyneth, i need to get some more and get them made up. xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Jo great blog! now a follower huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete