Tuesday 15 January 2013

Website

Evening guys,

Happy New Year to everyone,

Well it's been a busy couple of weeks to the new year. I have been designing my website and it finally went live on Saturday 12th. It was a lot of fun designing but also really tiring!!! Pop on over and have a look and let me know what you all think.

Website address

So it's now back to the grind stone and time to get back on top of my Dt work for Stamping with the Dragon. Plus i have a few orders to catch up with and get finished.Will post photo's as soon as they have been finished and collected.

xxxxxxxxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Joanne, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website has a great potential of luring more viewers, especially if you would add links on your blogs that would direct your readers to your new website. Also, the social media tabs would work well by allowing your Facebook or Twitter followers to check out your website. You have really nice art crafts, by the way!

    Darryl Tay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daryl for your comment. Still new to blogging so still trying to update my blog with everything. Have tried to do a link to my website but it doesn't work. Not sure if i'm doing it right. If you can offer any help it would much appreciated. Thanks Jo.x

      Delete