Wednesday 3 October 2012

Oh My Goodness

Well what can i say, apart from the fact that i am so happy and excited. Couldn't write this yesterday as i was in shock,lol. I had applied for a design team member for Stamping Dragon Designs a few weeks ago and really didn't think i would hear anything back. But a big shock was waiting for me in my emails on Monday night. Janette was asking me if i would become part of the design team but to work on something completely different. OMG, she was asking me, i couldn't believe it. She wanted me to be part of the team!!!!!! As you can tell i accepted, so i am now a design team member for Stamping Dragon Designs. I work with the card kits and coloured stamps. I have now started on my first project and it will be posted very soon. I can't thank Janette and Beth enough for giving me this most amazing opportunity. xxx

2 comments: